Technical Project Manager
Location - Indore, India
- Good hands on team management, with strong IT background (Software Development Life Cycle, encryption, etc.)
- Manage IT projects and segments it by specific objectives and within particular resources.
- Monitor client’s requirement, conditioning and take charge of the progress of the project.
- Ensure the development of products and deliver it back to the clients with proper utilization of the available resources.
- Define goals, outline approach and make adjustments within the constraints set to achieve optimum results.
- Ensure a suitable working condition that permits the project lead to implement the development process cost-effectively.
- Maintain harmonious and healthy relationship with clients and ensure the project results are comprehensible to manage.
- Define the progress of the project, and plan the milestones, time and resource planning.
- Manage and conduct work meetings, manage conflicts and crises.
- Document the expected results, interim results and carry out reviews
Desired Skills Set
- Rich experience of minimum 4 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication is (a) must.
- Good sense of responsibility and ability to meet the deadlines
- Ability to lead the plan of action and implement it in given time frame
- Self-driven and can facilitate the project plan as per the decided budget plan
- Theoretical & practical knowledge of project management
- Proven experience in strategic planning, risk management, and people management.
- Wise in decision making, influencing and leading