Location - Indore, India
- Defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile application that is envisioned with the client.
- Define and execute the technical requirements for the implementation of the software solution
- Prepare technical solutions and architectural documents, work products, presentations for the clients
- Highly experienced in developing reusable frameworks, assets, and hands-on designing and developing mobile SDK and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external API.
- Understanding apps security protocols, analytics, and social channel integration.
- Understanding various functional/non-functional aspects of apps designs and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability, etc.
- Responsible for successful designing and managing the delivery of solutions and technologies
- Lead and mentor development teams. Work closely with project managers, senior business analyst, UI team and quality analyst.
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for translating the functional requirements into desired web/mobile solution.
Desired Skills Set
- Expertise in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, PHP and other mobile/Web frameworks/accelerators.
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies.
- Experience in overseeing team members and their work. Well equipped in handling design patterns and enterprise in app integration.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to develop the processes and methodologies
- Experience with MDM (Enterprise Mobile Device Management) Solutions