Job Code – JOBID00V22
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Maintaining effective operations and productivity by developing well organized work procedures and workflow.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen, establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs, evaluating options, maintaining equipment, approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery, approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules, monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supervising and monitoring the work staff
- Arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Work for store & purchase department, housekeeping department & event activities.
- Meet staff requirements, needs and resolve their problems, support to HR department.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Maintain and replenish inventory, check stock to determine inventory levels & anticipate needed supplies, verify receipt of supply, co-ordinate with agencies, organizations and groups.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Integrity Maturity
- Excellent exposure to computerization
- Strong interpersonal and man management skills.
- Multi-tasking ability
- Analytical and methodical approach Accountable for results & deliverables
- Attention to detail Knowledge of legal & partnership agreements
200+ Mobile apps
Check out our Versatile Portfolio
Latest at Hiteshi
Read our Blog
Know about Us